Monday, January 26, 2009

good times



Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had the tummy flu and then a bad head cold sneeked in on its coat tails while my immune system was on vacation.

Here is the latest photo. Sylvi is a really happy baby as long as I am not ingesting anything that comes from a cow. It is kinda difficult doing the gluten free thing and the cow-free thing. She is now full out laughing. She loves the mirror and mommy at the moment. She is usually sleeping 6 hours at night still. Yay! (And I hate all of you who have babies that sleep 12 hours a night. Its not natural, I tell you.)

Nolan is a music machine. He is learning to play the keyboard and he is obsessed with all music at the moment. I wonder if music is to Nolan what dance is to me. Time will tell.

Hope everyone is getting throught the winter best you can... enjoying it maybe? I for one am very anxious for Spring. I am good with 2 months of Winter tops. Can't wait to get outside again.

No comments: