
After many attempts to load and share our pictures and such via different sites and things... I am trying a blog.
Everyday that something even a tiny bit interesting happens or that I catch something with a camera I will try to update it.
I know that it doesn't take the place of living within a drive, but we are doing our best and I think that this should be pretty good.
This picture was taken in Maine this summer.
6 comments:
Great idea Haadalee. I look forward to updates every other day with funny pics, smart quips, and outrageous quotes.
You should do some photoshopping as well. Maybe your beer gut on Burds body with a shirt that reads "I'm smokin and drankin fer two".
Seriously...this will be a fun way to keep up with you guys.
Great idea. Good pic of Nolan. Does he ever take a bad one? I shall walk your MOM through the vestiges of blogdom and show her they way. She has already expressed apprehension at the fact that you have a blog and that she might have to deal with it. We will bring her along slowly just as soon as someone shows me. I have successfully installed a shortcut on my toolbar-WHOOHOO Love you.
D-Man.
Hi,
Great idea. I shall have to walk your Mom through it, and I have already shortcutted to toolbar. OMG I think I'm becoming computer illiterate. D-man.
Wow! This is just like seeing you guys in person. I am laughing at Nick and Pa has repeated himself, forgetting that he has just posted one minute prior. The only thing different is that I would never be awake for this conversation at 4 AM.
I am not who you think I am...Love to read all the crazy comments!I will set up my own account I think soon. Nicks photo shop idea is a great one.I still like hearing yur voice better. So it has been a few days since the last update. Lets get going with the pics of the fence work in progress. Nolan can be your photographer, he's great!Mom dba d-man
well heidi, i am finally in! now i just need to remember how i did it!keep the info coming. i still like to hear your voice.l.mom
Post a Comment