Monday, October 13, 2008

Let me introduce myself



My name is Sylvi... With a "y" then an "i."

I enjoy sleeping, a strict liquid diet (I have been known to hit the bottle occasionally), a good swaddle and snuggling. I am not a fan of being naked and would generally prefer to sit in my own gravy for as long as possible. I am pretty much the best, easiest baby on the planet considering that "back in the day" for me was 5 days ago.

I have a slender build and beat my brothers height at birth by a quarter inch which I will never let him forget. (He was almost a whole pound bigger than me too...Fatty!) I am rockin the pixie look with my full golden brown hair. My eyes tend to cross a bit but that is only because I don't like ugly people and pretty much everyone is uglier than me at the moment. Just kidding.

Here is my brother doing his thing... He is sweet and I love him, but largely ignore his antics. I am so much more zen than him.

My motto: "If you weren't born yesterday, you're old." Chew on that.

Peace out.

2 comments:

NCK said...

Very funny Heid. Good blog. I got several smiles out of that one.

Anonymous said...

She is stunning! I've added you to my running list of blogs that I read when I should be working (cleaning, cooking, sleeping...)! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see you guys!