Nolan began exhibiting traits of his direct genetic lineage to Uncle Nick this week. Uncle Nick used to be known to lay down by the toy box holding hands and sucking thumbs with his "girlfriend" in preschool. I remember there also being some smooches.
Nolan announced yesterday that he kissed Mona at school and then Mona went and told everyone. I asked him why he kissed her and he said that because when he grows up he is going to marry her. While we love the choice (Mona is a spectacular kid!) it all seems a little fast. Upon further prodding it turns out that it was a kiss on the cheek.
He then told me that he and Eli had a "disagreement" (his word). He couldn't tell me what they disagreed about but that it did involve getting a kick in the leg and being pushed. He says there was no violence toward Eli, but I wasn't there.
He's a lover not a fighter. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't it great how one sibling remembers the others childhood experiences so well? Hope that Nolan and Sylvi will have as good a memory later in life. This is all such fun! I miss you all too much. Hugs to all.
Post a Comment