Sylvi Seiler Phillips made her debut at 4:03 PM, October 7, 2008. Weighing in at 7# 15oz and measuring 20 3/4 inches, she stole hearts and melted everything else away with her first breath. She is beautiful and big bro Nolan is excellent with her.
More on the birth and how much I loved staying in the hospital (Ha!) later. Now, I sleep. Love.
8 comments:
Oh my God! HOw sweet! My eyes are filled just looking at Nolan and Sylvi. I'm coming! Love to all.
how beautiful!!!
Congratulations to you and the family...
and Nolan looks so proud with his baby sister!
Congratulations sweet family! What a beautiful name for such a sweet little one. I had not seen your blog yet and enjoyed reading the going ons of the day in the life of your family. Wow Nolan! What an amazing first bike ride..so cute! Miss you Heidi and look so forward to seeing you and the family some time during the holidays.
Much love, Laurel, Joe Tristan & Eli
Yay! It's so wonderful to see her beautiful face! I have goodies baking for you right now so whenever you are ready let me know!
Congrats to everyone!
Congrats guys. She is beautiful. Nolan looks like he is doing wonderfully with her.
That's so wonderful! Big hugs to you all. Yippee!
Btw, your blog is very cool too. It would be great to see you and the family soon.
love,
julie
She looks adorable! I hope everyone is well.
Post a Comment