Thursday, September 4, 2008

practice makes the man


Rockin out with Daddy. Practicin the rock star skills.

Rockin baby Augie. Practicin the big bro skills.

Either way, I'm gonna be a lady's man fo sho!


[No babies or guitars were harmed in the making of this blog. Baby Augie belongs to my friend, and fellow dancer artist, Katie Kasper. He is 11 weeks old and Katie needed help from my hairdresser to rectify the monstrosity that her guy left her with. We had Augie for an hour the other day while she was transformed into looking more like Katie and less like Mullet Girl. (Oooh, new super hero!) Nolan was great with him!]

4 comments:

NCK said...

I am Mullet Girl...I have the ability to rid the world of carbon dioxide by the accelerated filtration process as wind passes through my lanky locks...reversing global warming...but make me angry and I will poop on the couch when you are sleeping and flip the cushion over so it takes you days to find where the smell is coming from (its organic poop though so in the end it is eco-friendly and isn't that what poop pranks are really trying to express).

xbunhead said...

That is the funniest comment that I have ever read. Nick, where do you come up with this shit... you know the organic funny kind?

Mrs. Z said...

Love it! Stole the pic for the AugBlog too. I think you were not far off in describing my hair. Hubby isn't thrilled with the new do but thinks it is WAY better than the mullet. I haven't heard any snarky comments about having three hair cuts in less than a month, so I think he really does like it better.

Anonymous said...

nolan will be a great big brother!now i want to see the new hair do!!!