
Nolan changed schools this year... I co-oped for 2 years and just knew that it would be too much work when I have the baby. The schedule suits us better and Nolan is doing GREAT!
He comes home with his work in his back pack. He is actually learning to write numbers and letters in class. He is full of stories (of kids that I don't know, which is a strange and new experience for me, cuz when I co-oped I knew everyone.) His teacher is wonderful, very observant and we are proud to say... she keeps telling us that she loves Nolan! (Yes, I know I am biased and ridiculous.)
Yay school!
1 comment:
Thanks for the great school picture! It really looks like Nolan loves it and the back pack too. It really hits home how kids grow and change before your eyes! Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment