Monday, September 29, 2008

Terminator


Ok. I admit I will never ever be a Survivor contestant. I DO NOT like camping. I want bug spray to wear to bed. I want to fumigate immediately. It is just past 5:30 AM and I have just gotten out of the shower. (If you know me at all, you know this is NOT my idea of a good time or any time to be awake at all.) I am fully awake yet exhausted. I was rudely brought to this state by this visitor in the night crawling on my neck and down my shirt! That is the inside of my shirt! A closer look will show you the mutilated carcass of the large spider who dared cross my peaceful dreamy path.

I did nothing to you! What do you want with me? I realize this is the end of Summer and the beginning of Fall and you nasty types all of the sudden want to share our nice warm house, but we are still having Summer weather here. There is NO excuse. I had even vacuumed on Saturday and this is how I am repaid? Having my sleep stolen and my dreams and body invaded? We had such a nice weekend. (I will post more on that later... this could not wait.) Why must it all end like this... death and carnage on one of the only T-shirts that still fits! Oh, and when the house is all awake you know I will find your house and destroy whatever webby mess you left in the corner under the dresser! You have created a terminator. God help your family and friends if they make the same mistake you did, Spidey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that does not look like a fun time! And after you "Killed" the shpiddie you had time to tell us this story and presence of mind to take a few pictures of the carnage!! I am really cringing as I think of the whole thing. You are so brave...What horrible thing happened to in your youth??? Love ya

Mrs. Z said...

The other day I found tiny spiders crawling on my BABY! OUTRAGE! Just because it's a crib doesn't mean any kind of baby can sleep there. Seriously.

I, too, brought the pain. The spiders are no more.

For now.